THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I remember how awesome God is.

War crept in again, like a viper spewing venom in vain
On it's prey,puny and febrile,while waiting for it's death in pain
Standing in the crowd while i swallow the silence within
War cry of the crowd drown the tears within

The fight ain't over but i have bled
but my wounds will heal just better know that
In a battlefield, friends will just abandon you
So to summon all your strength and rip out the spirit in you

Fight the good fight and embrace the glory
No stopping and retreat till you end this story
I may be alone but i ain't lonely
My heart's desire will set a flame upon me!

God sets my sword on sacred fire
My shield He placed thicker than the thickest armor
He won't leave me not forsake me
Till all the blood flows out of my body

But i still wanna fight on even when i can't breathe
Face my demons, that's something i gotta deal with
Plunge my sword into the gut of my enemies
Dead bodies piled up upon my feet where he will lead me to victory

shawn-

0 comments: