THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 5, 2008

why did i start a NEW blog??

SURPRISE!!!! This is my maiden post! hurrays!
Happy birthday to my new blog. Here's cake. "( >

today is the 5th of october. there are huge drops of rain outside the window where i type fervently on this keyboard of mine. Earth-trembling gales,smashing barnacles and thundering typhoons would not be obstacles to allow me to deflower my virgin post. oops..hehe.

Shut up thunder! you're annoying. cant concentrate if you keep on rumbling your tummy and pour noisy streams of juices out from your sky anuses.

Anyway,the main reason i started a new blog is to share with y'all some of my secrets since some of you kept on saying i'm a lil' secretive about my life. Hey! Let's all have some privacy,shall we? I do prefer to spill some of the beans on you (with gravy) at a regular basis if nosy peeping toms(yea! you!) would not eye-ball me. No offense though.

OK! for the our maiden voyage of my footsteps (like the baby's). What we all need is motivation,perseverances, courage and lots of ATTITUDE! Yea dawg!

AND..i wanna have a special appreciation moment for the birth of my new blog after being inspired by a few people. That are................uhhh..i forgot.

You guys wanna know something that you yearned and longed to know?
Here's the fact!
i have 3 sifus..though i'm not sure whether they recognise me as their toudai..

1. JenYang----> he's in USM now. i have full respect for him as a person with charisma,attitude,personality and his idealism. Well,he's my role model to my path of success. thanks a lot.

2. Zhen jie. ---> my sifu since form 1. I don't really know what happened to him after his disappearance. (maybe he went to berdakwah somewhere in this world) anyway,he's from "kong Qi Dao"

3. this one is my dailou..Lim Kee Chean. He's from "Sunyou jie" always recognised being with sunyou brothers such as eng cheng,simon,jing shin..


Well,with great power comes great responsibilites,i really do pray and hope you 3 sifus would make this world a better place. Unlike some leaders that can only wreck havoc and atrocities to this beautiful earth. Let's not start war k. cool down brother!

Allrite..blog checked. girlfriend missed. homework not done. exams coming. i should say have a nice day and tomorrow would be better.

oh! and i wanna turn on a new leaf/life. Pray that God would give me a new lease of blissful life,reborn from sinful old lifestyle. This chapter of life for me would be very in-te-res-ting for me to blog,to brag about. well,stay tuned for updates.

Journey adjourned.

Coming episode...
Happy birthday Christine!

1 comments:

Tanny said...

ogenki desu ka???
haha....
watashi wa tanny desu. Dozo yoroshiku.....haha....=)

a great blog ya....
hope that it not just 2 posts only la ha....haha...=)